- Use to level and smooth concrete, terrazzo, quarry tile, epoxy coating, and non water soluble adhesive residue on concrete
- Install from 1/8″ up to 1/2″ thick and can be tapered to meet elevations
- Reactivatable. 25 minutes of healing time. Reactivate with spike roller
- Walk on in 2-3 hours
- Install most ceramic tile and stone in 6 hours. Install most other flooring in 24 hours
- Use to level and smooth concrete, gypcrete, wood, vct, existing patching and leveling materials, and non water soluble adhesive residue.
- Install from 1/4″ up to 1 1/4″ neat and up to 2″ with aggregate. Can be tapered to meet existing elevations
- Walkable in 24 hours
- 6000 psi and fIber reinforced to give tremendous strength even over wood, gypcrete, and existing patching materials
- Install floor coverings in as little as 24 hours
Ardex K60 Arditex
- Use to level interior concrete, terrazzo, wood, ceramic and quarry tile, steel, select epoxy coating systems and non-water-soluble adhesive residue on concrete.
- Can be used on permanently wet areas prior to installing ARDEX MC Moisture Control Systems
- Installs from 1/8″ up to 1/2″ thick. No primer needed.
- Self Leveling or trowelable
- No water needed
- No mechanical profiling in most cases needed
- Install flooring in as little as 4 hours when skim coating. 6 hours for most tiles, 12 hours for carpet, and 24 hours for most other floorings