CONSOLIDECK – Hardening and Densifying Chemicals
Premium concrete sealer, hardener & densifier
Consolideck® LS® is a penetrating lithium silicate treatment that reacts with the concrete to produce insoluble calcium silicate hydrate within the concrete pores. Treated surfaces resist damage from water and surface abrasion. The increased surface hardness imparted by Consolideck® LS® eliminates dusting and simplifies maintenance producing a cleaner, healthier environment.
Safer, faster and easier to apply than conventional sodium or potassium silicate hardeners, Consolideck®LS® will not trigger or contribute to surface ASR (Alkali Silicate Reaction).
- Easy, one step application. No scrubbing. No flushing. No caustic wastewater.
- May be applied to broom finished, steel trowelled, power trowelled or burnished concrete finishes.
- VOC Compliant. Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Low odor.
Reactive silicate hardener/densifier and dustproofer for concrete
Consolideck® LS/CS® provides an advanced alternative to conventional sodium or potassium silicate surface hardeners. This penetrating silicate treatment reacts with concrete to produce insoluble calcium silicate hydrate within the concrete pores.
Consolideck® LS/CS® is appropriate for freshly troweled “green” concrete, or existing floors of any age. Hardening/densifying with LS/CS® renders concrete floors dustproof.
Consolideck Blended Densifier
Economical blend of silicates for treatment of steel-troweled & burnished concrete floors
Consolideck® Blended Densifier is a blend of silicates designed specifically for steel-troweled or burnished concrete floors. This penetrating, economical treatment reacts with the concrete to quickly create a harder, denser surface. Blended Densifier is safer and easier to apply than conventional sodium silicate hardeners.
- Easy, one-step application. No scrubbing. No flushing. No caustic wastewater.
- Provides better abrasion resistance than conventional hardeners.
- Cures quickly. Floors can be opened to traffic once dry.
- Treated surfaces are easier to maintain.
- May enhance or darken certain substrates.